1. Please make sure the Bluetooth on your device is turned on.
2. Click on your device Bluetooth until you see HomePod appears in the list of devices.
3. Simply click on pair and your device will be connected to HomePod to play your favorite music.
4. Or, you simply can ask Siri to find your HomePod and pair.
· High-excursion woofer with custom amplifier
· Array of seven horn-loaded tweeters, each with its own custom amplifier
· Six-microphone array for far-field Siri
· Internal low-frequency calibration microphone for automatic bass correction
· Direct and ambient audio beamforming
· Transparent studio-level dynamic processing
--> HE-AAC (V1), AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV, and FLAC